How to Join
Please review the criteria for admission below and then complete the application form selecting the type of membership you require and then return it to us for consideration.
Please do not submit any fees with your application, fees will be requested upon approval of your membership.
Criteria for Admission
The membership is split between Ordinary Members and Associate Members. The criteria for admission as a member is as follows:-
Any Isle of Man Incorporated body having its principal place of business in the Isle of Man and whose main activity is shipping related are eligible to apply for Ordinary Membership
The following shall be eligible to apply to become an Associate Member
- Any Company or partnership whose main activity is shipping related but whose principal place of business is not in the Isle of Man, but has a business interest in the Isle of Man’s shipping sector
- Any Company or partnership having its principal place of business in the Isle of Man which has a business interest in the Isle of Man’s Shipping Sector.
Every applicant for membership must be sponsored by at least two current members, at least one of which should be an Ordinary Member or the Chairman of the SuperYacht Forum.
Admission to membership is at the sole discretion and approval of the Executive Committee.
Current membership fees are as follows:
- Ordinary/Full membership with Superyacht Forum inclusion – GBP 500.00 p.a.
- Ordinary/Full membership – GBP 300.00 p.a.
- Associate membership with SuperYacht Forum inclusion – GBP 300.00 p.a.
- Associate membership – GBP 150.00 p.a.
There are no admission fees.